RE: Initial Draft of Requirements/Use Case Document [Editorial]

All editorial issues in this email.

The HTML includes:

<ol class="enumar">
</ol>

which is invalid HTML and will not be acceptable for
publication.  I think you have to avoid this in the
XML by closing the surrounding p before starting
the olist.

---

Minor point on process:

If we are superseding
http://www.w3.org/TR/proc-model-req/
why don't we keep that short name (proc-model-req) instead
of switching to xproc-requirements?

And if we are going to switch, it's customary to use "req"
instead of "requirements" in the short name.  (But I think
we should just reuse the existing name/undated URI.)

---

Another minor editorial point:

Where you have "(source: xml core wg)", there are two
things wrong with the link.  First, the standard style
when linking to a published document is not to link
directly out, but to link to an entry in the References
section*.  (Yes, you do need to add a References section.)
Second, when you do add the reference to the XML Core note,
you should use the dated URL, especially if we agree this
new document will end up superseding the XML Core version.

paul

* Linking to an archived email can be an exception
and can go directly rather than have each email
included in the References section.