Re: Simplification of proposal for subordinate source elements

From: Norman Walsh <Norman.Walsh@Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 09:46:53 -0500
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
/ Jeni Tennison <jeni@jenitennison.com> was heard to say:
| I really like these names, and the consolidation of <p:external> and <p:here>
| into <p:document>.

So I didn't implement that part of the proposal. Scold the editor if
you wish.

For one thing, it puts us back in another case where we have two names
for three things. For another, I don't much like the fallback story
that someone proposed. We have a fallback mechanism, p:try, do we
really need to invent others in V1?