Implementation of Murray's proposal

From: Norman Walsh <Norman.Walsh@Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 15:28:40 -0500
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org

As actioned, I've made an attempt to implement Murray's proposal for
using subelements to identify the bindings for input and output ports.

I decided to use the element names 'pipe', 'document', and 'inline'
to represent the three possible kinds of bindings.

I've also provided a diff-marked version, but the bulk of the changes
occur in sections 4.1.2,, and 4.2.9.

In particular, the discussion of assigning values to parameters
( and p:choose/p:when (4.2.9) may have changed in ways not
explicitly anticipated by the proposal.