Alternative ontology using 'Stage'

From: Henry S. Thompson <ht@inf.ed.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 16:50:19 +0100
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg <public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org>
Attached.

This frees up the word 'component' for the notion of 'software
component', e.g. XSLT processor or C compiler, one of which stands
behind, as it were, every Step.  We discussed at the f2f, and
dismissed, a proposition which in these terms would mean that a User
Component Definition had an attribute or property which in some way
identified such a thing. . .

ht

                     Half-time member of W3C Team
            Fax: (44) 131 650-4587, e-mail: ht@inf.ed.ac.uk

Alternative XProc ontology using 'stage'
(image/png attachment: stage.png)