Spec progress

From: Norman Walsh <Norman.Walsh@Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 17:01:57 -0400
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
Those wishing to peek at the inner working's of your humble editor's
deranged mind are encouraged to consider the evidence at

  http://www.w3.org/XML/XProc/docs/langspec.html

I've worked my way from the top of the document down to Section 4.6.
(Everything after that is likely to be cruft.)

I'm not by any means asserting that the first few sections are
finished, or that I won't radically reorganize it all again, but hey,
it's a start.