RE: Minutes for the XML Processing Model WG f2f 2006 August 2 morning...

They are not posted yet, and in fact, will end up
(eventually) at a different URL per my other message
of this morning.

For now, they were attached to my earlier message and
are hence also available in the xproc email archive
(I'd give the URL, but the W3C site isn't responding
at the moment).

paul