XProc Bugzilla is open and ready

From: Norman Walsh <Norman.Walsh@Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2006 17:06:12 -0400
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
The XProc Bugzilla is now available:

  http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/

I believe that anyone can look at the bugs, but you will need to
create a userid/password if you want to be able to create or edit
them.

The following (somewhat hideous) query will find the list of open
XProc language bugs:

  http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/buglist.cgi?query_format=advanced&short_desc_type=allwordssubstr&short_desc=&product=XML+Processing+Model&component=Pipeline+language&long_desc_type=allwordssubstr&long_desc=&bug_file_loc_type=allwordssubstr&bug_file_loc=&status_whiteboard_type=allwordssubstr&status_whiteboard=&keywords_type=allwords&keywords=&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&emailtype1=substring&email1=&emailtype2=substring&email2=&bugidtype=include&bug_id=&votes=&chfieldfrom=&chfieldto=Now&chfieldvalue=&cmdtype=doit&order=Reuse+same+sort+as+last+time&field0-0-0=noop&type0-0-0=noop&value0-0-0=

I've used 3094 and 3095 to record consensus on two issues that we've
discussed. Please feel free to add issues as they occur to you.