Lunch in Atlanta?

From: Norman Walsh <Norman.Walsh@Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2005 11:28:48 -0500
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
Hello world,

Although the CFP hasn't finished and we aren't officially underway
yet, it occurs to me that many of us may be in Atlanta later this
month for XML 2005.

As a chance to put names-to-faces and chat informally, I suggest that
we get together over lunch. Specifically, I propose that we meet on
Tuesday.

Any interest?