quick review of the V2 Reqs

From: Romain Deltour <rdeltour@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 14:23:26 +0200
To: XProc Comments <public-xml-processing-model-comments@w3.org>
Hi,

I just skimmed the just-published "XProc V2.0 Requirements" draft. I first want express thanks and congrats to the WG; very good progress, I like what I'm reading.

Two reqs/ideas seem to be missing from the doc:

 * base URI handling (low hanging fruit)
   http://www.w3.org/wiki/XProc_Usability_Issues#base_uri
 * reading ports from XPath
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/xproc-dev/2013Feb/0028.html

I don't mean to sound nagging or intrusive, just wanted to bring the attention in case these were simply unintentionally omitted.

Romain.