Re: Charsets, encodings, http-request, unescape-markup, and convenience, oh my!

On 11 October 2011 16:23, Norman Walsh wrote:

  Hi,

> I was thinking about an extension to support this when it
> occurred to me that it can be done in standard XProc.  I think.
> Anyone see any problems with this:

  Good!

  Personally, I would have passed the c:request document directly
as the input, supporting all HTTP methods, and decoding all HTTP
bodies in the response (single- or multi-part...)

  Such a step would actually act exactly as a proxy around the
standard p:http-request, decoding the HTTP documents if any.

  BTW, I've packaged the 4 steps a thttp://xproc.org/library into
a single one XAR package:

    http://fgeorges.org/tmp/xproc-lib-0.1.0.xar

  What do you think?