RE: Is the following library conformant?

From: <vojtech.toman@emc.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2011 10:17:55 -0400
To: <public-xml-processing-model-comments@w3.org>

> So you both intepret the spec as allowing forward references. I think
> that's consistent with what we say about recursive imports, but I can't
> actually find anywhere in the spec that says that.

I think the support for forward references follows from section 3.2 (Scoping of Names), especially from the combination of:

"Nested pipelines inherit the step types in scope for their parent."

and:

"
The step types that are in scope in a p:library are:
- Any step types declared in the library (the p:pipeline and p:declare-step children of the p:library element
"

Also look at the appending G.

Vojtech Toman
Consultant Software Engineer