Re: comments on 12 April 2011 Last Call draft of XML processor profiles

From: C. M. Sperberg-McQueen <cmsmcq@blackmesatech.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 20:13:06 -0600
Cc: "C. M. Sperberg-McQueen" <cmsmcq@blackmesatech.com>
To: public-xml-processing-model-comments@w3.org

On Apr 15, 2011, at 2:18 PM, C. M. Sperberg-McQueen wrote:

> ... I attach a document with comments on
> the draft;

One more trivial point that I failed to record in my earlier
mail:  if you retain the current names for the classes of
information items and properties, I think it would be better
practice to use an uppercase B followed by a prime character
(U+2032) than B followed by apostrophe.

-CMSMcQ

* http://www.blackmesatech.com
* http://cmsmcq.com/mib