Re: What's the draft "docs/alternate"?

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 14:51:17 -0500
To: public-xml-processing-model-comments@w3.org
Florent Georges <fgeorges@fgeorges.org> writes:
>   Hi,
>
>   I am not sure what's exactly the status of the document
> http://www.w3.org/XML/XProc/docs/alternate/.  It seems that's an
> editor draft, but AFAIK that's not THE editor draft, and it's
> dated 9 October 2009.  It is the first link in Google when
> looking for "xproc variable".
>
>   I am not sure it should be updated or not, but just in case...

Ugh. I'll remove that draft. Or make it point to the real one. Or
something.

That draft was an experiment with a radically different editorial
treatment of something. I don't even remember if we adopted the
proposal or not, but it certainly doesn't matter now.

Norman Walsh
Lead Engineer
MarkLogic Corporation
www.marklogic.com