Technically complete editor's draft

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 07:28:22 -0700
To: public-xml-processing-model-comments@w3.org
I believe the current editor's draft at

  http://www.w3.org/XML/XProc/docs/langspec.html

is technically complete. If you think I've overlooked the resolution
of an issue, please let me know. I'm going to update the status
section, skim it for editorial issues, and call it "good to go",
absent any review comments.

I've updated the diff,

  http://www.w3.org/XML/XProc/docs/diff.html

against the current public CR draft. I'm pleased to see that it's
quite a managable diff.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | We are afraid of the old age which we
http://nwalsh.com/            | may never attain.--La Bruyère