Test err-c0016-001.xml and xs:boolean

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 15:27:42 -0400
To: public-xml-processing-model-comments@w3.org
The test err-c0016-001.xml asserts that

should throw err:XC0016 because fail-if-not-equal must be a boolean
and "1" is neither "true" nor "false".

But "1" is an acceptable lexical value for "true" according to W3C XML
Schema so either the test is wrong or we're being more restrictive
than the spec currently supports.

I'm inclined to say that we should accept whatever XML Schema accepts,
just because that's easier to explain and no harder to implement.
According to that interpretation, it's the test that's incorrect.

Thoughts?

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Reason's last step is the recognition
http://nwalsh.com/            | that there are an infinite number of