Re: p:http-request - conflicting content-type information for body parts

2009/1/26 ? wrote:

  Hi,

> The spec says (section 7.1.10.2) that: "The content-type
> attribute specifies the media type of the body or body part,
> that is, the value of its Content-Type header."

> From this I assume that the content-type attribute of c:body
> overrides any conflicting information in the headers for the
> body part, but it is not really obvious from the spec. ...or,
> it may be as well the other way around.

  If I am right, that's an err:XC0020 instead:

    It is a dynamic error (err:XC0020) if the value of a header
    specified via c:header (e.g. Content-Type) conflicts with the
    value for that header that the step and/or protocol
    implementation must set.

      -- http://www.w3.org/TR/xproc/#err.inline.C0020

  BTW @id / Content-ID and @description / Content-Description
suffer the same problem.  But I am not sure "conflicts" is
enough.  What about content-type="text/xml; utf-8" and c:header
Content-Type set to "text/xml" for instance?  Do they conflict?

  Regards,

--
Florent Georges
http://www.fgeorges.org/