[closed] Re: New XProc editor's WG reflects latest proposals

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 10:40:37 -0500
To: public-xml-processing-model-comments@w3.org
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> writes:

> It seems to me that testing for the spec version is sufficient.

At the 2/3 Nov 2009 f2f meeting, the WG concluded that testing for the
version would be sufficient for V1.0. Please let us know if you are
not satisfied by this resolution.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | An expert is a person who has made all
http://nwalsh.com/            | the mistakes that can be made in a very