Namespace attribute for steps that take wrappers?

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 2009 10:58:09 +0000
To: public-xml-processing-model-comments@w3.org
Hello world,

Consider this example:

All well and good, but suppose that you're *generating* this step
with, for example, and XSLT transformation. I expect that it's
possible to make sure that a namespace binding is generated, but I'm
not sure that a conformant XSLT processor is required to support that.

I wonder if we should allow

Thsi would apply to p:rename, p:wrap-sequence, and other steps that
allow the user to specify a QName.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Time sneaks up on you like a windshield
http://nwalsh.com/            | on a bug.--John Lithgow