Re: @href: HTTP request body as an external file

  Just realized that @src would be more consistent with other languages, maybe.

> The WG considered this at the 23 Apr 2009 telcon and decided not to make
> this change in V1. Please let us know if you are unsatisfied by this
> resolution.

  My biggest concern is regarding binary files handling in XProc.
p:http-request does introduce the need to handle binary files to post
them via HTTP.  As binary does not cope really well with XML
technologies, I guess in some cases that could be easier to deal with
a finite set of file names instead of their content.

  But I know XProc is a CR now, and the WG had some good reasons not
to introduce a new attribute on p:body I guess.  If the need is real,
I guess it will show up as an extension before 1.1...

  Regards,

--
Florent Georges
http://www.fgeorges.org/