RE: p:choose is poorly and/or incorrectly specified

From: <Toman_Vojtech@emc.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 04:43:35 -0400
To: <public-xml-processing-model-comments@w3.org>
> I wonder if this is a common enough problem that we ought to add a
> primary output port to p:error, documented as never producing any
> output.

Personally, I think this p:choose/p:when/p:error scenario may be rather
common, especially if you want to write a pipeline that checks its input
before it does something interesting/dangerous.

I also did something similar to this a couple of times:

    <!-- do something that should produce exactly one doc -->