Re: p:choose is poorly and/or incorrectly specified

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 15:51:57 -0400
To: public-xml-processing-model-comments@w3.org
mozer <xmlizer@gmail.com> writes:
> Why does it have no name ?
> Couldn't we just keep the name of the primary output port ?

I guess it could, but that might introduce real subtlety considering
how far back you might have to look to find the named port. (Consider
a step that ends with a call to a pipeline that ends with a call to a
pipeline that ends with a step that has an output port with a name.)

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | We cannot put off living until we are
http://nwalsh.com/            | ready. The most salient characteristic