Re: isnt p:group just p:declare-step

Jim,

To be fair, not really

The main difference between p:group and p:declare-step is that for
p:declare-step you have to EXPLICIT every input and output

Which is not the case for p:group (because sibling-components can see
each other i/o)

For me it makes a lot of differences

which means as a user p:group is more user frendly (but probably it
makes life harder for implementers)

Xmlizer