[closed] Re: rdf accommodation

Paul Tyson <phtyson@sbcglobal.net> writes:
> Perhaps the step definitions for RDF processing could be specified in
> a profile or module so that existing implementations will not be
> affected, and future implementations can choose whether to support
> them.

Paul,

Thank you for your comment. The WG has considered your suggestion and
decided[1] that, while we think it would be great if folks with the
relevant experience undertook to define a set of steps for RDF
processing, the XProc WG doesn't plan to undertake the effort for
V1.0.

Please let us know if you are unsatisfied with this resolution.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

[1] http://www.w3.org/XML/XProc/2008/08/28-minutes.html#item08

--