[closed] Re: rdf accommodation

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 06:09:31 -0400
To: public-xml-processing-model-comments@w3.org
Paul Tyson <phtyson@sbcglobal.net> writes:
> Perhaps the step definitions for RDF processing could be specified in
> a profile or module so that existing implementations will not be
> affected, and future implementations can choose whether to support
> them.

Thank you for your comment. The WG has considered your suggestion and
decided[1] that, while we think it would be great if folks with the
relevant experience undertook to define a set of steps for RDF
processing, the XProc WG doesn't plan to undertake the effort for

Please let us know if you are unsatisfied with this resolution.

                                        Be seeing you,

[1] http://www.w3.org/XML/XProc/2008/08/28-minutes.html#item08

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Great men too make mistakes, and many
http://nwalsh.com/            | among them do it so often that one is