Re: Possible problems with unsupported steps

On Fri, Oct 31, 2008 at 9:57 AM,  <Toman_Vojtech@emc.com> wrote:
> I may be just too immersed in the implementation side of things, so I
> may be seeing things worse than they are. But to me, it seems that

I think the spec covers both dynamic and static error conditions ...
well so far.

I did encounter the same conundrum as well ... but eventually all
issues fell away as my impl statically analyzes for the presence of
'known steps' first, then either ignores the rest or strictly
validates (commandline switch) or throws either a static or dynamic
error ... seems to cover most situations, but of course what we need
is 2 processors to test with ;)

cheers ,Jim