Make 5.7.2 consistent wrt context node

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2008 08:24:29 -0400
To: public-xml-processing-model-comments@w3.org
In 5.7.2, we say that the context node for a p:option is an empty
document node. For consistency with other changes, I think we should
say that it's an empty document node for XPath 1.0 implementations and
undefined for XPath 2.0 implementations.

For one thing, that'll catch this error:

which you'd think might be valid, but it isn't.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Advertising is not a means of
http://nwalsh.com/            | supporting media. Media is an excuse