RE: exclude-inline-prefixes (err:XS0057, err:XS0058)

Also, for p:namespaces we have error err:XS0051 that says: "It is a
static error (err:XS0051) if the except-prefixes attribute on
p:namespaces does not contain a list of tokens or if any of those tokens
is not a prefix bound to a namespace in the in-scope namespaces of the
p:namespaces element."

Why don't we say the same for @exclude-inline-prefixes as well (provided
we deal with the special '#default' value there)?

Vojtech