Re: p:inline and ignore whitespaces

"Florent Georges" <fgeorges@fgeorges.org> writes:
>   I don't remember to have seen this question before.  Did you
> consider for p:inline a mechanism like the whitespaces handling in
> XSLT?  I can imagine use of p:inline to store input of a step directly
> into the pipeline definition, while wanting to properly indent the
> inline document, even if the document should not contain those
> whitespace.

I don't recall if we talked about it or not. I'm not sure if I think
it's worth the effort. It definitely adds complexity and if it really
matters, you could just run the inline through an XSLT step that
established the whitespace that you wanted, right?

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Human felicity is produced not so much