more PSVI

From: James Fuller <james.fuller.2007@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 21:43:06 +0200
To: public-xml-processing-model-comments@w3.org

thx goes to MohamedZ for pointing out the current WG debate as I had
my own PSVI questions.

a few ruminations on PSVI;

* what if we want to preserve PSVI annotations through a step that
does not require it ? e.g. something like a psvi-passthru attribute
though perhaps all this is a bit cumbersome for corner case?

* what happens when p:xslt is using a validating XSLT v2.0 does the
existing psvi-required attribute need to be set to true then ?

regards, Jim Fuller