RE: xproc article on ibm

From: Steven Livingstone-Perez <weblivz@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 01:23:01 +0100
To: "'James Fuller'" <james.fuller.2007@gmail.com>, <public-xml-processing-model-comments@w3.org>

Thanks James - it's great to get more detail on XProc!

I look forward to seeing more implementations also - I had been writing something that was a more general case (Xml/Xslt being a specific case).

I'm still trying to figure out the pros and cons of passing, say a base64 encoded image (and I guess its associated metadata) through XProc as opposed to just using binary as was my original intention.

Steven
http://livz.org