A few items cherry-picked from comment #54

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 10:13:22 -0500
To: public-xml-processing-model-comments@w3.org
We defered an issue (#54) at the f2f but then failed to return to it.
I found three items that I think we should explicitly consider:

1. Should we add support for exclude-prefixes in serialization?

2. Would the 'path' attribute on p:directory-list be better named 'uri-path'?

3. Should we add a scheme to p:label-elements that generates an ID by
   evaluating an XPath expression?

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Everything should be made as simple as
http://nwalsh.com/            | possible, but no simpler.