RE: [closed] Re: p:declare-step - atomic steps vs. empty pipelines

Found two more:

- section 5.1.2 (Document inputs): The current text associated with
error code XS0042 is: "It is a static error if the declaration of a
document input port inside a p:declare-step." I think the second part of
the sentence got lost somewhere, and it should read: "It is a static
error if the declaration of a document input port inside a
p:declare-step CONTAINS A BINDING UNLESS IT IS DECLARING AND BINDING AN
INPUT PORT FOR A P:PIPELINE."

- section 5.4 (p:output): "It is a static error (err:XS0029) to specify
a binding for a p:output inside a p:declare-step." I think it should
say: ""It is a static error (err:XS0029) to specify a binding for a
p:output inside a p:declare-step UNLESS IT IS DECLARING AND BINDING AN
OUTPUT PORT FOR A P:PIPELINE."

Vojtech