[closed] Re: clarify 5.11 p:pipe definition and refering to p:pipeline inputs

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 15:34:41 -0500
To: public-xml-processing-model-comments@w3.org
James,

I think this issue has been overtaken by our recent syntax changes.
If you disagree, please feel free to raise this issue again in our
next Last Call :-)

/ James Fuller <james.fuller.2007@gmail.com> was heard to say:

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Linux. Because rebooting is for
http://nwalsh.com/            | hardware upgrades.