[closed] Re: Saxonica Comments on XProc last-call draft, sections 1 and 2

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2008 09:27:31 -0500
To: public-xml-processing-model-comments@w3.org
Michael,

I believe we responded to the issues you raised on sections 1 and 2.
The XProc specification will have to go through a second Last Call :-(
so you'll get another chance to raise issues that you feel still
remain.

Thank you for your comments.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | The trouble with being punctual is that
http://nwalsh.com/            | nobody's there to appreciate