Re: Scope of options

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2008 11:27:20 -0500
To: public-xml-processing-model-comments@w3.org
Have we answered this question definitively yet? Is this legal?

I think it should be, I think the rules for scoping p:option should be
that options become available as soon as they're declared on compound
steps.

On atomic steps, I don't think they're visible, but on compound ones,
I think they should be.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Many ideas grow better when
http://nwalsh.com/            | transplanted to another mind than in