RE: string-replace clarification

From: <Toman_Vojtech@emc.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 07:43:36 -0500
To: <public-xml-processing-model-comments@w3.org>

> a few observations about p:string-replace;
>
>    *  what happens when the match is an attribute ?
>
>    * shouldn't there be an dynamic error condition defined ?

What about the following sentence (section 7.1.25, p:string-replace)?

"If the expression given in the match option matches an attribute, the
string value of the replace expression is used as the new value of the
attribute in the output."

Also, I just noticed that the section on p:string-replace should be
moved more to the beginning if the steps are to be ordered
alphabetically. Now it is between p:unescape-markup and p:unwrap.

Vojtech Toman
Principal Software Engineer
EMC Corporation

Aert van Nesstraat 45