2.13, versioning

From: Dave Pawson <dave.pawson@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 18:14:57 +0000
To: "xproc List" <public-xml-processing-model-comments@w3.org>

"A pipeline author may identify the version of XProc against which a
particular pipeline was authored
 by explicitly importing the library that identifies the steps defined
by that version of XProc.
For the version defined by this specification, the library is

What form might this 'library' take please?
'That identifies the steps'?
  I'm guessing at some abstract level, I can restrict my pipeline
only to those steps in the library (e.g. to only use version 1.0 steps)

How might this be used practically please?

Dave Pawson
Docbook FAQ.