Re: p:http-request - POST with no c:body

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 07:50:45 -0500
To: public-xml-processing-model-comments@w3.org
Toman_Vojtech@emc.com writes:

>> There seem to be three options:
>>
>> 1. Extend err:CX0005.
>> 2. Create a new error.
>> 3. Say that a missing c:body is the same as <c:body></c:body>
>>
>> I don't feel strongly about which, but we should pick one of those.
>
> I am still not 100% sure on this one, but I think you can do POST with
> no body. So my original comment can proabably be ignored.

I'm sure you can do a post with no body (or with a zero-length body,
anyway). I offered 3 as that option. And on further reflection, I think
that's probably the right answer.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | All generalizations are dangerous, even
http://nwalsh.com/            | this one.--Alexandre Dumas