New http-request test, http-request-012.xml

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2008 07:49:23 -0500
To: public-xml-processing-model-comments@w3.org

In order to pass this test, the processor must accept cookies from the
"over-here" request, perform the HTTP redirection that it requests,
and pass the coookie values to the redirected endpoint.

I think that's how p:http-request should behave.

                                        Be seeing you,

[1] http://code.google.com/p/xmlcalabash/issues/detail?id=7

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | You can pretend to be serious; you
http://nwalsh.com/            | can't pretend to be witty.--Sacha Guitry