Re: Objection to XProc: An XML Pipeline Language section(s) 5.7.3, 5.7.4

Am I misreading things ?
I dont think its "legal" to change the default binding in an implementation
specific way,
if its in violation of the specs.  The specs clearly say the binding is the
"default readable port".
I'm going to "do" it but it wont be "legal".

When I get further along in the implementation I will indeed take you up on
that idea of sending more test cases.

However in this case, I cant even imagine a useful case where this case
would be used,  Which is one reason I'm objecting.
Plus if my implementation can "pass" the tests while I know myself its
"broken" because I am not going to implement this part,
why should I submit a test case to "break" it :)

-David