Re: foreign namespaces

2008/8/27 mozer wrote:

> I don't think you can compare "user-defined data element" from XSLT with XProc

> an XSLT document can be the result document without instruction at
> all, that's one goal of XSLT

  I am not sure to understand.  Do you refer to simplified stylesheet
modules?  If you do, I don't see the point.  If I am right,
user-defined data element are simply not possible to get in a
simplified stylesheet.

> By the way, the xproc extension mechanism is based on p:pipeinfo (
> http://www.w3.org/TR/xproc/#p.pipeinfo )

  More like XSDL and xs:appinfo...  I always found that quite rigid,
besides I think the XSLT way has proved to be really flexible, but at
least, there is a way to put data.

  Regards,

--
Florent Georges