Re: rdf processing steps

From: Dave Pawson <dave.pawson@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 12:32:21 +0100
To: "Paul Tyson" <phtyson@sbcglobal.net>
Cc: public-xml-processing-model-comments@w3.org

2008/8/26 Paul Tyson <phtyson@sbcglobal.net>:

> My last note [1] was overly pessimistic.  While I do believe it is overly
> restrictive to require XML to flow between processing steps,

Wouldn't that require the entire process to be renamed?
XML processor ? xproc?

KISS principle goes out of the window if you start dropping
out of XML half way through?

>From the requirements document
"This document contains requirements for the development of an XML
Processing Model and Language, which are intended to describe and
specify the processing relationships between XML resources."

Just y 2c worth.

regards

--
Dave Pawson