Re: xml context for p:filter

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2008 10:23:05 -0400
To: public-xml-processing-model-comments@w3.org
/ "James Fuller" <james.fuller.2007@gmail.com> was heard to say:
| if the select expression is computed e.g.
| I am guessing this is against source input ... does this need to be
| clarified in the text of the p:filter definition ?

I was hoping that was clear from

  This step behaves just like an p:input with a select expression except
  that the select expression is computed dynamically.

                                        Be seeing you,

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | If someone tells you he is going to
http://nwalsh.com/            | make 'a realistic decision', you