Re: p:parameter usage

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 08:34:31 -0400
To: Pablo Montilla <melkor@odyssey.com.uy>
Cc: public-xml-processing-model-comments@w3.org
/ Pablo Montilla <melkor@odyssey.com.uy> was heard to say:
| Hello, I'm a little confused about the intent of p:parameter with
| wildcards...
|
| When the spec says: 'The name attribute must be a QName, a single
| asterisk (*), or a string of the form *:NCName or NCName:*.', can
| anyone give me an  example of the three uses?

I could, but since we just decided to completely change the way
paramters work...I'm not sure it's worth it :-)

Expect a new draft with different parameters markup in a week or so.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Do not seek to follow in the footsteps
http://nwalsh.com/            | of men of old; seek what they