corrections: on my p:output thoughts

From: James Fuller <james.fuller.2007@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 08:21:39 +0200
To: public-xml-processing-model-comments@w3.org

a nights sleep clears up many things....this email refers to my last
email about p:output.

* 5.5 p:output Element
p:output can contain a p:document which in turn is defined as 'A
p:document reads an XML document from a URI.'....

basically it feels unbalanced to be able to use  a URI with p:input
but not be able to specify a p:output with one.....we always have to
resort to using a p:store when we want to save any output.

I think that this may potentially be a point where users may get
confused (as I did often)....

* 'Clarification on URI bindings with p:output'

this doesnt mean much if p:output isn't able to specify a uri

cheers, Jim Fuller