Re: David's less simple example

On 2/28/2012 1:46 PM, Jeni Tennison wrote:
> Yes, I am arguing that the editor use case is an overwhelming
> objection.

As I just wrote in an earlier e-mail, I think the elephant in this
particular room is the lack of an agreed list of such use cases. Is the
"editor" use case an agreed requirement, a nice to have if it falls out, or
not to be worried about at all? Is there such a list that I've missed.

I think we're going to thrash on questions like whether it's worth
diverging from HTML5 fixup rules if we don't have some agreement on
prioritizing the use cases.

Noah