Re: Intent of ER-XML

On 27.2.2012 15:45, David Lee wrote:
> "> it's web technology we're doing so we already knew that ;)"
>
> There's another hidden assumption I missed.
> Is XML-EHR  only for "web technology" ?

Certainly not, but Web is the place where it makes most sense to use it.
Web browser should do somethings reasonable with illformed XHTML or Atom
feed and having support for XML-ER in browsers would mean that all
browsers can recover from errors in the same way.

But there is nothing which can stop you from using XML-ER when
processing incoming invoice in UBL. But personally I wouldn't recommend
it for such use-cases.

   Jirka