Re: Intent of ER-XML

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2012 22:49:49 +0100
To: "David Lee" <David.Lee@marklogic.com>, "Noah Mendelsohn" <nrm@arcanedomain.com>
Cc: "public-xml-er@w3.org" <public-xml-er@w3.org>
On Sun, 26 Feb 2012 19:52:31 +0100, Noah Mendelsohn <nrm@arcanedomain.com>
wrote:
> Either way, I strongly feel that we should focus on the mapping, and not
> the processor or its API.

Since this has been suggested a number of times now, I should probably
state that I'm not interested in working on this. I do not really see how
this would work, nor what the value would be.

I quite strongly believe that if we want this to work it has to be a
processor along the lines David Carlisle outlines in
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xml-er/2012Feb/0111.html so
that it can replace an existing XML processor.

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/