Rework XInclude tests to use xml:id attributes?

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2016 12:02:01 -0500
To: public-xml-core-wg@w3.org
So.

It turns out that none of the XInclude implementations that I have
access to are particuarly good (or good at all) at working with
attribute types assigned by DTD declarations.

I’m tempted to rework the XInclude 1.1 test suite to use xml:id
attributes instead. That feels a little bit like cheating, but praise
Cthulhu it is the twenty-first century!

Comments?

Norman Walsh
Lead Engineer