Re: Clarify that fragid support is optional when parse=text

From: Paul Grosso <paul@paulgrosso.name>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2016 14:44:18 -0500
To: public-xml-core-wg@w3.org

On 2016-04-15 10:58, Norman Walsh wrote:
> We agreed to clarify that fragid support is optional when parse=text.
> I think the best way to do that is to make fragid support optional for
> all media types. See:
>
> https://ndw.github.io/xinclude/xinclude/xinclude11/head/diffcr.html#xpointer-and-fragid

I think that works for me as long as we agree that your statement:

  It is a recoverable error if an implementation does not support
  fragment identifiers on the resource type being included.

does not contradict the requirement (per the Conformance section)
that if the fragid is an XPointer Framework or XPointer element()
scheme, it must be supported.

paul