RFC 3023/7303 reference in XInclude 1.1

Paul Grosso <paul@paulgrosso.name> writes:
> Henry pointed out that Section 4.4 references RFC 3023
> which has been superseded by RFC 7303. The 7303 rules
> for determining encoding of XML documents are slightly
> different from the 3023 ones.
>
> Henry reviewed the consequences to the spec of changing
> 3023 to 7303 and sent email with suggested rewording at
> https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xml-core-wg/2016Feb/0003
>
> ACTION to Norm: Net editorial tweaking, make this wording
> change to the latest XInclude 1.1 draft. Also, replace
> the reference to 3023 with one to 7303.

I took a stab at this. I’ve also moved XInclude spec development to
Github so that we can take advantage of the magic of continuous
integration.

The spec is now published automatically here:

  https://ndw.github.io/xinclude/

(It’ll be published at W3C’s github page automatically too, as soon as
Liam sorts out an issue for me.)

WRT to the changes Henry proposed, specifically here:

  https://ndw.github.io/xinclude/xinclude/xinclude11/head/diffcr.html#text-included-items

I’ve made some progress on the test suite, but am still working on it.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman Walsh